Batch file rename tool is devised to rename files of all formats in huge amount. It has all the features rigged that help to rename multiple files without wasting single minute of yours. This file renaming software offers plenty of options to rename files according to their ways and likes. Well options offered by this tool are hard to be found in any other file renaming tool.
In Batch files rename you have the freedom to rename files in the way you want. It has options to add prefix, suffix, separator, etc. So it fulfills the condition of renaming files in the way user wishes to. The files that you drop can be renamed one by one or can be processed all together. Users can select different files for the process. While dumping you can either copy or move the file. It has an option named as ‘Custom Rename’ that gives you the option to rename files totally in your style where as the ‘File rename property’ option has several options that you have to choose. So it almost gives every option you need for the batch file renaming process.
In short the batch file rename tool has sorted the biggest problem of mass file renaming of all formats in quick time. This file renaming utility has been built flexible to perform in every condition it is put in so that users don’t face any difficulty while installing it.
- Batch File Rename software rename’s files in bulk.
- It can rename files of all formats whichever you drop in the box.
- The software has various features of renaming files in your style.
- You can rename files adding prefix, suffix, separator, etc. through the given options.
- The software has options to rename file extensions too.
- Even the files which you have renamed can be saved in a target folder for any type of future use.
- Filter option gives you chance to drop files of that extension only which you want to rename.
- With the help Custom Rename you can change the name of files manually.
- You can move or copy folder or files while selecting them for renaming.
- Select Files & Folders for Rename.
- Browse for destination folder where you want to save the Files.
- Rename file name from "File Name Property" option by giving prefix, file name, separater and unique parameter.
- User can also rename file Extension.
- Also Rename file with "Custom Rename Option".
- Filter files by Extension.
- Then start process by clicking "Start" button.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- .Net Framework v2.0