Gmail Email Address Grabber tool has been designed with intention to get email ids from Gmail account. The software is equipped with the latest features that provide immense options to extract email ids. It has the efficiency to fetch email addresses from folders of Gmail like Inbox, sent, draft, etc. in bulk. It works at an astonishing speed providing you the details in the shortest span of time.
This Gmail email id harvester has the talent to get email addresses from fields like To, From, CC, BCC, etc. also. Now you also want that the duplicate should not get downloaded in the list. For this you need to tick on the choice ‘Do not list Duplicate Ids’ & restrict the duplicate ids from downloading. After the Email ids get extracted you can save them also.
You have choice to save them either in .TXT or .CSV according to your convenience. Thus this tool can extract email ids for you removing duplicate ones & even saving them for you. This Gmail id extractor is an effective software that helps a lot in getting addresses. It has the easiest framework that makes it simple to operate. These features, speed & accuracy make it the best Gmail email id extractor at this acceptable price.
- The tool can extract email ids from Gmail account.
- It can extract email ids from folders of Gmail like Inbox, sent, etc.
- Users can even extract ids from fields like To, From, CC, BCC, etc.
- You can restrict duplicate IDs from getting downloaded.
- The data extracted can be saved either in .CSV or in .TXT format.
- It accomplishes the task accurately in the shortest span of time.
- It is devised in a way that more & more user can utilize it in daily work.
- This is the best software to fetch email ids from Gmail account.
How it works :
- First Install Our Software.
- Step1: Login your gmail Account.
- Step2: Select option to extract email like CC, From, To, BCC, Inbox and body text.
- After that click on Start Extraction button.
- Save extracted email in .CSV or .TXT file.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- .Net Framework v2.0