Word Document Binder is an innovative tool developed and devised to merge numerous word files into a single file. The tool is efficient to merge thousands of word files within seconds. It can bind word files of all formats like .doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx, .docm, .dotm, etc. into a single word document. This multiple word file binder works very fast and provides the most accurate result.
Word Document Binder has been rigged the most extraordinary features that are surely not found in any other tool of this category. The tool provides choice to the user so that he can merge files according to his need. User can merge files with Header & Footer and section break in it. The header put while merging will show on the first page of the file. User can also merge word files with page break. Along with these function user can even name the single file that has been created after merging all those files. And last but not the least the file which has been created after the whole process can be saved also.
User has to just authorize a folder where the file will be kept. The tool Word Document Binder surely resolves your question of how to merge word files into one single word file. The tool is flexible to perform in all MS word versions i.e.2013, 2010, 2007 & 2003 whichever is installed in user’s system. These functions and speed make this amazing tool the best software to bind word files.
- Word Document Binder is a tool that can merge word files into a single word file quickly.
- It has the capacity to merge thousands of word files in one go and bind them into one word document.
- The software can bind word files of all formats like .doc, .dot, .dotx, .dotm, .docx, .docm, etc into one word file.
- It can merge word files into one file with header& footer along with the section page.
- User can also merge word files into one file with page break.
- The data inside word files is left undisturbed and minimizes the chance of data loss.
- The file created after merging bulk of word files can be saved in a target folder assigned by the user.
- The Word Document Binder can work in all versions of MS word i.e 2013. 2010, 2007 & 2003.
- It is the best way to bind lots of word files into a single word file.
How it works :
- There are mainly three steps.
- First step: click on ‘Add Files’ to Add Word Files.
- Second step: Select option to process.
- Select option merge file with page break.
- Thrid step: Start Process
- Open target folder to check the result.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Office 2000 or Later