Word Document Splitter was designed to split pages of word files and create them into a new file. It can execute word files of all formats like .doc, .dot, .rtf, etc. to turn them into files. It consists of all the abilities essential for the objective of creating new word documents from word pages. This word page divider can split pages of bulk of word files into lots of new word documents.
All the features rigged in this tool are fully unique in description. They quench all needs & demands of the user needed while changing pages into files. It even caters choice to split pages both page wise & section wise & to create new ones. Even the files that are created can be saved in a target folder assigned or chosen by user only.
The operating branch of this amazing tool is look-alike as its working. It is very simple to operate & can be engaged in daily work. It is merely of four steps which begin with choosing & dumping of files followed by selecting options. Then user needs to assign target folder & then start the process. So in four clicks of the mouse you have your newly created files on the screen. The software is robust to all versions of MS word i.e. 2013, 2010 & 2007. These amazing features & the speed of this tool make it the most preferred tool for this particular work.
- It can easily convert pages of word files into new word document.
- The tool has the ability to process word files of all formats like .doc, .docx, .rtf, etc.
- It can execute word files in thousands of numbers.
- Users can split word files both section wise & page wise.
- It can work in all versions of MS word i.e. 2013, 2010 & 2007.
- It is very quick and saves a lot of time of the user.
- It is the best way to bind lots of word files into a single word file.
How it works :
- There are mainly three steps.
- First step: click on ‘Add Files’ to Add Word Files.
- Second step: Select option to process.
- Select option split file with page wise or section wise.
- Thrid step: Start Process
- Open target folder to check the result.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Office 2000 or Later