Parivartak is all new UNICODE CONVERTER & EDITOR FOR HINDI, MARATHI, NEPALI and Other DEVNAGRI SCRIPTS. It can easily convert Kruti Dev/Shusha font to Unicode and saves your precious time. It supports Kruti to Mangal (Arial Unicode MS) conversion, Shusha to Mangal, Kruti to Shusha and Shusha to Kruti conversion. It also has an Unicode Editor which supports Kruti and Shusha style of typing for Unicode so that you need not learn the new way of typing. The new version has the capability to leave English as it is so you don’t have to reformat your document after conversion. You can copy paste the data to any file or you can import text from RTF/TXT files for conversion. It converts data accurately and with lightening speed and can convert 100's of pages in a very short time. It also has an Onscreen Hindi keyboard in Editor Mode by which you can easily insert unicode text. In this version we have fixed earlier bugs and made it more reliable, fast and accurate. In Parivartak Unicode Editor you can type Hindi and Other Devnagari Scripts like Marathi, Nepali, Konkani, Kashmiri, Maithili and Sanskrit in Mangal or Arial Unicode MS as you type in Kruti or Shusha Font.
In Parivartak Unicode Converter you can convert Hindi and Other Devnagari Script like Marathi, Nepali, Konkani, Kashmiri, Maithili and Sanskrit text in Mangal or Arial Unicode MS and can save the converted text in MS Word, Notepad and for Website as HTML file.
- The first tool in the Market which supports True Conversion of Unicode it means you can now convert real text with English and Hindi mix directly to unicode.
- FASTEST Unicode Converter can converts 100's of pages.
- ANSI to UTF-8 / Unicode Converter for Devnagari Scripts.
- Supports Hindi, Nepali, Marathi & Other Devnagari Scripts Unicode Conversion.
- Supports Hindi, Nepali, Marathi & Other Devnagari Scripts Unicode Typing.
- Converts Kruti dev font Text into Unicode Mangal (Arial Unicode MS).
- Convert Shusha Text into Unicode Mangal (Arial Unicode MS).
- Convert Kruti Text into Shusha font.
- Convert Shusha Text into Kruti font.
- Unicode Editor for Typing in Mangal Font via Kruti Style (Remington).
- Unicode Editor for Typing in Mangal Font via Shusha Style (Semi-Phonetic).
- Easily switch between Hindi and English while typing.
- Use Hindi as well as English digits in Editor.
- Easily format your text.
- Support Remington Style Typing for Unicode.
- Support Phonetic Style Typing for Unicode.
- Maintain English Text while conversion.
- No need to format document for English (True Unicode Conversion).
- Converts thousands of words in a minute with 100% accuracy.
- Save converted text in RTF/TXT format which can open in MS Word.
- Preview converted data in MS WORD/NOTEPAD/HTML BROWSER and can save in Word & HTML.
- Print directly from application or create PDF.
- Can also convert Marathi & Nepali into Unicode (UTF-8)
How it works :
- Open Unicode Editor and press Ctrl+Shift+P to type Unicode in Phonetic Layout like Shusha Font.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+K to type Unicode in Remington Layout like Kruti Font.
- Open Unicode Converter and copy paste Kruti or Shush Text in Left Side Textbox.
- Press Convert Button Select Conversion Type
- Save Converted Text in RTF Format.
- You can convert Kruti to Mangal, Shusha to Mangal, Kruti to Shusha, Shusha to Kruti, Shivaji to Mangal etc.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- Kruti Font or Conversion Related Fonts