Meta Data Extractor software is purposely designed to harvest meta tags from websites. The software mainly works on URLs that are provided by the user. It has the capacity to harvest meta tags from infinite number of URLs in one go. The USP of this software is its ability to harvest different WebPages of a URL. It harvests all URLs in those pages & can get meta tags of all those URLs too. Thus it is undoubtedly multitasking software.
This metadata extractor tool has all the essential functions needed for this purpose. There is a default choice for extraction of meta tags like Title, description & Keywords. But the tool offers another though which you can add more tags that you want to extract. Just like this it also allows you to save the data that you have harvested. This list of data can be kept either in Excel or in Text format for future utilization.
Thus with so much features it is definitely a time & effort saving tool that can accomplish the task exactly as ordered. Even handling this software is also very smooth. The software is purposely designed in such a way that more & more people can utilize its benefits. This indeed the best metadata extractor software at a reasonable rate.
- Harvests Meta tags from websites in bulk through URLs.
- It can process URLs in infinite number in one go.
- Users can also dump files full of URLs to execute.
- Can also pick up URLs from Local Directory.
- Users can even import URLs Excel or Text files.
- It has default tags for Title, Keywords, etc.
- More tags can be added if required for extraction.
- The list of meta tags harvested can be saved either in Excel or Text formats.
How to Extract Meta Tag:
- Click on ‘Add URLs’
- A list will appear on the screen .Choose the path from where you want to import URLs.
- Select SEO Tags (Title, Description & Keyword) or if you want to add more Tags then select ‘Extract Only These Tags’.
- Press ‘Start Extract Meta Tags’.
- All Extracted Meta Tags list show on the Meta Tags Content list.
- If you want then save extracted list in the Excel or Text Files.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000