- Add Files to Files List
- You cand add DOC/DOCX/RTF Files
- Press Add Words button
- You can enter Words one by one
- You can also import words from an external file.
- Press Format buttons
- Select and Apply Formatting
- Press Start button to process all Files.
- You can process Files in their native folder and also in a single separate folder.
- It can HIGHLIGHT multiple words in multiple doc files.
- You can highlight each word with different format.
- Support UTF-8/ Unicode Files.
- You can even highlight words in all languages.
- You can use Match Case and Whole Word options.
- You can BOLD, Italic, Underline and
Strikeoutany word in documents
- Step wise processing for easy navigation.
- Instant formatting with mouse click.
- Processing with backup of your files.
- Processing in same folder or in a separate folder.
- Word Highlighter Tool Processes thousands of files in a short time.
- Log file to show all the processing details for easy analysis.
- Most fast, accurate and reliable.
- Supports All Languages like Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Thai, Russian, Vietnamese, Greek, Hebrew, Tagalog, Indonesian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Cambodian, etc.
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Office 2000 or Later (for docx files Office 2007 & Later or Office compatibility pack for older version is required)
(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS EXCEL in Batch )
(Search & Replace and Formatting Tool for ppt,pptx,pptm )
(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS WORD in Batch )
~ George Beccaloni
I bought Website Email Extractor software v3.8 and it worked perfectly for me for extract email id.This is the best and most affordable software on the Net.
~ Andrew Jones
Your software has increased my Excel capability tremendously and it is so cheap that I cannot believe it.
I was stuck with so many Emails on my Outlook and wanted to get all the Email addresses but was not finding the way out, Fortunately I found your unique software which could let extracts emails from my Outlook.
~ Dan Phillip