Batch Word Highlighter is an useful tool for highlighting multiple words in multiple doc files, you can format backcolor, forecolor, bold, italic, underline and strikethrough any word or text in any word document. You can highlight each word with a different format.
The new version is more efficient and easy to use, we fixed many bugs and introduced new features like Unicode Support, built in color picker and made formatting easy, this version is more user friendly with Step wise processing.
- It can HIGHLIGHT multiple words in multiple doc files.
- You can highlight each word with different format.
- Support UTF-8/ Unicode Files.
- You can even highlight words in all languages.
- You can use Match Case and Whole Word options.
- You can BOLD, Italic, Underline and Strikeout any word in documents.
- Step wise processing for easy navigation.
- Instant formatting with mouse click.
- Processing with backup of your files.
- Processing in same folder or in a separate folder.
- Word Highlighter Tool Processes thousands of files in a short time.
- Log file to show all the processing details for easy analysis.
- Most fast, accurate and reliable.
- Supports All Languages like Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Thai, Russian, Vietnamese, Greek, Hebrew, Tagalog, Indonesian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Cambodian, etc.
How it works :
- Add Files to Files List.
- You cand add DOC/DOCX/RTF Files.
- Press Add Words button.
- You can enter Words one by one.
- You can also import words from an external file.
- Press Format buttons.
- Select and Apply Formatting.
- Press Start button to process all Files.
- You can process Files in their native folder and also in a single separate folder.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000 or Later (for docx files Office 2007 & Later or Office compatibility pack for older version is required)