Excel Word Count is an useful addin for Excel to Count Words in Excel Workbook just like MS Word Inbuilt Word Count Utility. You can count words in ActiveSheet, ActiveWorkbook & Selected cells. This new version is very easy to use and user friendly. It is fast & Reliable and you can save your precious time & Money.
Note: Limitation 15-Days trial
- Excel own word count utility just like MS Word.
- Count Words/Characters/Sheets in Excel Workbook.
- Count Selected Cells Text.
- Count Active Sheet Content.
- Count Text Frames/Autoshapes/WordArt/SmartArt.
- Count Cells & Range with special function "=WORDS()" as a formula.
- Works with MS Office 2010/2007/2003/XP/2000.
How it works :
- Just Install and open Excel Files.
- You shall find a separate Menu in Excel 2003 under Tools Menu and a separate ribbon in Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
- You can count Active Sheet.
- You can Count All Worksheet.
- You can Count Selected Cells.
- Result will display instantly.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- MS Office 97/ 2000/ 2003/ 2007 and later version