Broadcast printing is an amazing tool that can tale printouts of several documents from multiple printers in one go. The batch printing supports files of all formats such as doc, .xls, pdf, etc. along with numerous image files like .jpg, .png, etc. for printing. With this printing software users are free to take printouts from any printer of their office without wasting a single minute. All the options rigged in the tools are fully analyzed and have been rigged as per the requirement.
There are plenty of options that have been given in this tool for the execution of process in quick time. The USP of this software is its talent of scheduling printing task. Users have option to schedule the printing process for a different time and date. This gives them the flexibility to take print on multiple printers whenever they want. It even has an option ‘Directory watcher’ that prints any document kept in it after a certain time. This timing is to be set by the user only. The option saves your time of going to the printer again & again. These two features keep the software at an equal position with the world of digital marketing.
In the world of digital marketing the broadcast printing tool plays an important role in establishing a competitive market with it. The tool is adaptive to all variants of windows and will cater its best in each of them.
- Broadcast Batch Printing prints multiple files to multiple printers.
- Broadcast Batch Printing supports scheduling the files printing for future date and time.
- Broadcast Batch Printing process all selected files in Batch Process.
- Broadcast Batch Printing is a reliable & inexpensive tool.
- Broadcast Batch Printing gives the feature of DIRECTORY WATCHER, that regularly watch the specified directory for files.
- Broadcast Batch Printing allows multiple printers for any numbers of files.
How it works :
- First you run Batch Files Printing software.
- Add or Select files to print.
- Then Set Printer and page Settings.
- you can also scheduling printing of selected files for day, any time.
- You can also use Hot Folder option.
- Press the 'Print' Button.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000