Hotmail Email Address Grabber tool has the efficiency to extract email ids in bulk from Hotmail account. The software can fetch addresses from folders like Inbox, sent, draft, etc. easily. To get email ids from these folders you just need tick the option given & you will be served what you need. The work does not stop here. You can even get email ids from fields like To, From, CC, BCC, etc. For this process too you have tick the choices provided.
Along with all these the tool can also harvest email ids from Outlook.com. So you can harvest ids from all parts of your account without any difficulty. This email id grabber has numerous options to get ids. There is also an option to restrain duplicate ids from getting downloaded. For that you will have to tick option ‘Do not list Duplicate Emails’.
These options save huge time & energy of the user. It works at a tremendous speed & accurately serves what you want. All the email ids that are harvested can be saved either in .TXT or in .CSV format. So that you can use them in future. It is the best Hotmail email id extractor in the field at this reasonable price.
- It can extract email ids from Hotmail account.
- The software can also harvest email ids from Outlook.com
- The tool can harvest email ids from folders of Hotmail like Inbox, sent, etc.
- Even addresses from fields like To, From, CC, BCC, etc. can be extracted easily.
- Duplicate IDs can be restricted from getting downloaded with the given options.
- The mail ids harvested can be kept either in .CSV or in .TXT format.
- It finishes the job precisely in the shortest span of time.
- The framework has been made in a way that users can easily utilize it in daily work.
- It’s the best tool to fetch email ids from Hotmail account.
How it works :
- First Install Our Software.
- Step1: Login your Hotmail Account.
- Step2: Select option to extract email like CC, From, To, BCC, Inbox and body text.
- After that click on Start Extraction button.
- Save extracted email in .CSV or .TXT file.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- .Net Framework v2.0