Q.3. How to Add PST Files to Profile?
Add .PST Files to the Profiles:
- You can add Microsoft Outlook (.PST) files by just click "Add PST Files" button windows like above.
- Select .PST files from the location on harddrive and click "Ok".
- Selected .PST files will be added to the currently selected profile. All folders from profile (with all newly added .pst files) would be updated in the tree control in left panel.
- When you close the "Email Extractor Outlook N Express" the .pst files will be removed from the profile.
Choose\Change Microsoft Outlook Profile Settings:
- Now if "Microsoft Outlook" has many profiles except than default profile. you can choose different profile by click "Choose Profile" button.
- "Choose Profile" dialog will be shown like below. please close/save your microsoft outlook before "choose / change" other microsoft outlook profile (otherwise it will close all microsoft outlook explorer).
- Select available profile from "Choose Profile" dialog box (as in figure 1.2) and click "Ok" button.